Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stem Cells Treatment for Chronic Nephritis

Chronic nephritis is short for renal glomerular nephritis. It is a group of kidney disease which is characterized by hematuria, proteinuria, high blood pressure and edema, etc in clinic. The pathological mechanism is complex. The long lasting of renal glomerular nephritis will lead to the damage in renal parenchyma, thus damaging renal function.
How to treat chronic nephritis in clinic with stem cells? Firstly, we should figure out the reason why renal glomerular nephritis comes into being. Most kidney diseases are caused by immune disorder, and the same goes for chronic nephritis. The immune disorder leads to the deposition on the kidney, thus causing a series of excessive inflammatory reaction, which leads to the damage of intrinsic cells in the kidney. Generally, we can use stem cell to both repair but also to increase the immunity.
Since the renal glomerular intrinsic cells are damaged, symptoms such as proteinuria and hematuria will appear. Red blood cells and proteins leak out from the filtration membrane of the kidney, which leads to the high filtration condition. If this lasts for a long time, renal glomerulus will be damaged further, thus causing renal insufficiency of blood and oxygen in the kidney.
So stem cells can repair the damaged intrinsic cells in the kidney such as repairing the damaged renal glomerular filtration membrane, thus stopping the filtration of red blood cells and proteins into urine. In addition, immunity can also be increased with the help of stem cells. Why are stem cells so powerful?
They are initial cells which are abstracted from human beings, which can differentiate into cells the body needs due to the damage of inflammatory reaction. In addition, stem cell can also differentiate into cells which have become necrotic ones due to chronic nephritis.
Last but not least, stem cells can also adjust the immune system, which stop the immune reaction from recurring. In this case, chronic nephritis can be treated fundamentally.

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete